Achieve Natural Beauty With Cucumber Home Remedies
Cucumber is rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and manganese and have many health benefits. They are easy to digest and the antioxidant content makes them some some of the healthiest vegetables you can eat. However, cucumbers are not just great for salads and vegetable juices, their cooling and therapeutic qualities have made them popular home remedy choices within the health and skincare areas as well. You have probably already come across women in adverts, with cucumber slices on their eyes and their faces covered with creme masks! Cucumber is known to help relax the eyes and is used as an ingredient in several cosmetic products. Here as some effective cucumber home remedies for use in one’s beauty regimen.
5 Cucumber Home Remedies For Natural Beauty
1. Cucumber for weight loss: Since cucumber is high in minerals and very low in calories, it’s preferred for weight loss. So, if you intend to reduce your weight, you can bite into a juicy cucumber, every time you feel hunger pangs, rather than munching on some kind of biscuit or serial bar. A substantial intake of cucumber juice is especially useful to obese diabetic patients.
2. Cucumber and yoghurt facial mask: Cucumber can be used to make different facial masks for various purposes using different combinations of ingredients. For instance, the home remedy with cucumber that mixes cucumber and yoghurt to produce a mask has long been used to help refine and tone the skin. To make this mask, you’ll need a quarter cucumber and two tablespoons of yoghurt. Now, finely mash and sieve the cucumber, and then mix it with two tablespoons of yoghurt. The result will be a paste that you can apply on your face for about twenty to twenty five minutes to reap its benefits.
3. Cucumber and lemon mask: If you’re looking for a stronger cucumber homemade remedy to achieve natural beauty, you can try a different method. For this method, you’ll need the juice of quarter cucumber, one egg white, one teaspoon of lemon juice, and one teaspoon of vodka. Mash and blend the cucumber, and then sieve the mixture to produce the juice. Now, slowly beat the egg white and add the cucumber and lemon juices to it. Mix carefully and then use the mixture on your face. In case you have greasy skin, add the vodka. Allow the mask to stay on your face for about twenty to thirty minutes and then wash it off using cold water and gently pat your face dry.
4. Cucumber for puffy and tired eyes: When your eyes are subjected to over-strain, such as being exposed to dusty atmosphere or strong fumes, extremely bright light, or extended usage of contact lenses, your eyes will frequently become swollen, painful, and itchy. Putting on a simple eye pad using the refrigerated cucumber slices over your eyelids and lying down in a quiet and dark room will help bring fast and healing relief.
5. Cucumber to reduce damage on hair after swimming: Chlorinated swimming pool water can damage your hair, but you can try this home remedy with cucumber to minimize the damage. Blend one egg, three to four tablespoons of olive oil and a quarter of peeled cucumber. Spread the mixture evenly through you hair and allow it to stay there for about ten minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Include Cucumber Home Remedies In Your Beauty Regimen
Cucumber has numerous health benefits and is suitable to use in many applications. Besides the cucumber home remedies mentioned above, certain home remedies using cucumber can also help give you a glowing skin, enliven a dull complexion, get rid of dark circles, prevent pimples and blackheads, help grow your hair, cure sore throat, and also cure blemishes. You only need to choose the right additional ingredients and follow the right procedures to reap these benefits.