Incorporate “Skin Foods” Into Your Skin Care Home Remedy Routine
Natural home remedies are sometimes the best and cheapest solutions available to you. In fact, most of these natural remedies are far more effective at giving you more beautiful, younger looking skin than the over-the-counter treatments you can buy. Below, discover how six of the best natural anti-aging “skin foods”, straight from your kitchen, can boost your immunity, increase your energy levels and even protect against the visible signs of aging.
5 Anti-Aging Home Remedies
1. Honey: Honey is a great deep cleanser for your skin because it is packed full of anti-bacterial ingredients that remove bacteria and dead skin cells. This allows fresh new skin cells to grow. Unlike the other home remedies on this list, honey is best used as a simple anti-aging face mask. Smear a tabelspoon of honey over your face and leave it on for 20 minutes then rinse for an instantly fresher look.
2. Coconut Oil: One of the most effective natural moisturizers you can find is coconut oil. It is filled with antioxidants which protect your skin from harmful free radicals. In addition, coconut oil contains active components that repair damaged skin to help you look younger. Getting more youthful looking skin with coconut oil is as easy as simply rubbing a small amount into your face. Your skin will instantly feel smoother and more hydrated, and, over time, you will find that fine lines, wrinkles and blemishes begin to disappear.
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Another potent natural moisturizer is extra virgin olive oil. The secret to this special oil’s anti-aging prowess lies in its high vitamin E content. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your skin against the visible signs of agiing to keep it looking youthful. To add the oil to your beauty regime as an anti-aging solution, simply rub a small amount into your skin. To use as a deep moisturizing treatment, use extra virgin olive oil just before bed and leave on overnight.
4. Avocado: When applied topically, avocado is a powerful natural healer for your skin. The healthy fats in avocado nourish and moisturize your skin while the vitamin E repairs any skin damage; therefore, reducing the signs of aging. Enjoying the anti-aging benefits of avocado is simple and easy. Mash up a small, ripe avocado and apply it to your face. Leave it on for about 15 minutes giving it time to fully nourish your skin in order to maximize the anti-aging benefits. Then remove.
5. Banana: Packed full of vitamin C, which helps to keep your skin elastic and free from wrinkles, bananas are also rich in manganese. Maganese is a mineral that has been proven to protect against skin damage and rashes. You can topically apply bananas to your skin the exact same was as avocados for a more youthful appearance. Take a small, ripe banana, and mash it up with a fork then spread it on your face. Keep this on your face for a minimum of 15 minutes so that all of the nutrients and moisture from the banana can have time to absorb into the skin.
More on Anti-Aging Home Remedies
There are many anti-aging home remedies that one can use in addition to the “skin foods” discussed above. Some other anti-aging home remedies include staying well hydrated, using sunscreen and engaging in gentle exercise at least three times per week. To see a difference in your aging skin, add one or several of these simple “skin foods” home remedies to your beauty regimen several times a week. When you add these natural anti-aging home remedies to your routine, your skin should feel more hydrated, look plumper, with a visible reduction in wrinkles. Stick with the “skin foods” that work best for you.